AIM
rosario

Adventures of Yuki Adventures of Yuki

slaughtering and fun!
I see it as a game for girls , was the big surprise was that shooter ( cool ),bosses say that very dangerous but anyway, another easy way lol .

playgb responds:

lol glad you liked the game, thanks for the review pal :)

Movie Stars Parodies Movie Stars Parodies

good game, as he always does very entertaining games munguia sir, is as entertaining as they reflect the brain of the famous faces easily, do so.

Unhappy Mower Unhappy Mower

YEAH, I know why men are not as loving as girls and ponies, well ... I like this kind of games that are similar to a demo of "killing Bronis disguised as ponies." This almost reminds me of "Zombies ate my neighbors" combined with a touch of car and car speed, the graphics are bright and fast movements like the mower, as the puppy is ... annoying on your part and another is reliable to a halt in front of my cross too awkward to eat a skinless annoying.

Forbidden Arms Forbidden Arms

I have no more words to describe it: AWESOMELY AGILE AND GOOD, ok, I really like action games with splashes of blood and a lot of fights with edged weapons and ninja style, it's like play animes of this type and moves! well prepared (well. .. not as flexible when jumping) but I really like the story of how one should not take the force. There are few of this style and I think some will be less than this game, the music is well congratulate you, the well-drawn graphics, smooth and perfect tone. This game is like a gift brought from a long day of bitterness in which I live. Thanks for uploading and to present more of these games.

kreig13 responds:

The honor is mine. thank you so much!

luna game(flash version) luna game(flash version)

I think it should have a story equal to the original and Pinkamena as screamer but in reality is just a parody 10min and then played with booming Twilight eyes appears and nothing else. The medal is not achieved to obtain the screamer that unemployment and wait and wait and nothing comes out me!. This very well what you posted these games to feel the eve of my college tuition (hehe), the music is chilling and drawing more than other musics I've heard.

Tomato Wont Give UP !!!!! Tomato Wont Give UP !!!!!

Agradablñe funny game and interesenate Revenge much healthier than other meats, vegetables saw as I do not like making fun of the poor tomato (my passion fruit) that innocent to begin your anger. Steps were the first levels and the final boss in the end minutes. The music and graphics are comfortable but slow at the same time.

DIWAKAR responds:

Thanc

Grumpy Cupid Grumpy Cupid

I also hate Valentine's Day, hearts and urrrggg only love. This game he understood me, I like killing games and love them as I keep that date. Happy Valentine's Day. The music is fresh and naughty.

xmorpher responds:

hehe

ComicBookMovie ComicBookMovie

Great game and interesting, I especially like games action shooter and flying, I like the design and movement of the layer as a ninja character superman. This upgrades ok but just not everything be free to spend at each level because the money is not enough for all the attacks espaeciales only achieved with few, shooting enemies are quick to look somewhat annoying but well that elusive few seconds. The heads have the same shots in each level but still easy to dodge and since win. As the music is fresh, legendary and warm that I really enjoyed and I quiet at the end of each level. Movements of the protagonist is good when flying.

Randy Qurush Saga Randy Qurush Saga

Hahahaha funny game is simple and a short time that I have managed to defeat king, I very much like the decoration of candy blocks, the cover art is copied in a loose foto is but is well short but entertaining, but one question: because they add more medals if the medal is only 25 points? And the movements are fast so I had to lose some lives, the music is not as attractive

jacklehamster responds:

yeah i didn't plan to add more medals. I just thought the game is not that difficult but i would say challenging. the ball gets faster the more blocks you break

Idle Pinata Idle Pinata

funny and great game, i like the colors you design the piñata to attract players gluttons, this drawing will be perfect for a birthday party when I browse on the computer without having to enter the room of the house, hhhmm strikes me with balloons and raising additive confetti.