AIM
rosario

Ghastly Halloween Zombkin SAVES HALLOWEEN Ghastly Halloween Zombkin SAVES HALLOWEEN

happy haloween (jijijiji .....) too!Yes, it is too desperate to participate in this year, therefore, the days are very bravo woooo, it is good to have the spirit halloween although late sea, what a beautiful day.

daetj responds:

why are all madness combat fans from south america

Shadow and Mallow Reel Shadow and Mallow Reel

Yeeahh this very nice animation, the graphics are perfect and charming movimientons. It seems that if serious action and drama, logos onscreen wrong with what happens but fortunately are important.

streaking warp fx streaking warp fx

wow, seems like a screensaver windows xp.
sound missing and more action, this looks like a beginning of a fight or something, also is almost an effort of a scene with good drawing and smooth movement but okay, keep trying. hehe i like the stars.

Adventures of Yuki Adventures of Yuki

slaughtering and fun!
I see it as a game for girls , was the big surprise was that shooter ( cool ),bosses say that very dangerous but anyway, another easy way lol .

playgb responds:

lol glad you liked the game, thanks for the review pal :)

Movie Stars Parodies Movie Stars Parodies

good game, as he always does very entertaining games munguia sir, is as entertaining as they reflect the brain of the famous faces easily, do so.

Unhappy Mower Unhappy Mower

YEAH, I know why men are not as loving as girls and ponies, well ... I like this kind of games that are similar to a demo of "killing Bronis disguised as ponies." This almost reminds me of "Zombies ate my neighbors" combined with a touch of car and car speed, the graphics are bright and fast movements like the mower, as the puppy is ... annoying on your part and another is reliable to a halt in front of my cross too awkward to eat a skinless annoying.

Adrenaline FX Adrenaline FX

incredible, that was really cool! Friend

than good, good music, and for heroes very crazy!,

Chicken Dance(Re-Remix)-DJ Rif Chicken Dance(Re-Remix)-DJ Rif

remix music funny

is funny, and it is equal to remix the music of madness combat 1, the chicken dance

I Am Insane (yes sir) I Am Insane (yes sir)

that if true madness

truth that everyone's favorite music would also be part of new original music madness day, but of course I guess.

poor fish poor fish

Yeah poor animal, and I did not even eat how many months ago, I feel that seeing one is a baby

tears of a soldier tears of a soldier

Tears of a hero who sees our faces while we do unnecessary things on the internet that seem fun to others. (Action games with soldiers)

UltimoGames responds:

that's some deeep stuff brother

deadstronaut v2 deadstronaut v2

oh my god!!! poor astroanut, but nice flying.

HeartlessArts responds: